RepathaReady® offers free resources and support services to help patients stay on track with their high LDL treatment. Sign up today to see if you are eligible for the Repatha® Copay Card, and to receive nurse support, needle disposal containers, medication reminders and informational emails, and insurance assistance.
Do you have a Repatha® prescription?
If you do not have a prescription, but are interested in learning more about Repatha®, sign up here to stay in touch and receive additional information.
Select your services
In addition to educational emails, nurse support, and insurance assistance, RepathaReady® offers other useful services to help on the path to dramatically lower LDL. Select which services you’re interested in from the list below.
Tell us about yourself
Tell us about your doctor (optional)
Save time by entering your physician information below, which may lessen paperwork needed at your next doctor's appointment.
Please read and accept the Amgen Privacy Pledge
Amgen’s Privacy Pledge to Patients
Amgen respects patients and customers and takes the protection of their privacy very seriously. Amgen pledges the following:
- Amgen does not and will not sell or rent your information to marketing companies or mailing list brokers.
- Amgen is careful to only collect and/or use personal identifiable information for the purposes stated in this Authorization and as necessary to provide the services and/or programs the patient or customer chooses to enroll into.
- Amgen practices are consistent with federal and state privacy laws, including HIPAA.
- Amgen program enrollment is voluntary and always provides patients with an easy option to cancel participation.
Amgen’s Privacy Notice and Patient Authorization
Uses and Disclosure of Personal Information
I authorize Amgen and its contractors (“Amgen”) to use and/or disclose my personal information, including my personal health information, only for the following purposes:
- To operate, administer, enroll me in, and/or continue my participation in Amgen’s RepathaReady® patient support program or any other Amgen-affiliated patient support services and activities related to my condition or treatment (for example, the Repatha® Copay card program, reimbursement assistance programs, drug coverage verification, nurse educator services, adherence program and disease management support);
- To contact, with my permission, my doctor and the rest of my health care team and share with them my health information that may be useful for my care;
- To provide me with informational and promotional materials relating to Amgen products and services, and/or my condition or treatment; and/or
- To improve, develop, and evaluate products, services, materials and programs related to my condition or treatment.
In order for Amgen to provide me with the services and/or programs described above, Amgen needs to collect and use my personal information, including my personal health information. I understand that my personal health information may include any information, in electronic or physical form, in the possession of or derived from a health care provider, health care plan, pharmacy, pharmaceutical company, laboratory and/or their contractor (“Health Care Provider). This may include select information from or about my medical history and general health, my health care plan benefits, payment limits or restrictions covered by my health care plan policy, and/or my adherence to my treatment.
I authorize my Health Care Providers to disclose my personal health information to Amgen, and between themselves, as necessary, but only for the purposes stated above in this Authorization. I understand that certain of my Health Care Providers (such as pharmacies and specialty pharmacies) may receive remuneration from Amgen in exchange for disclosing my personal health information and/or for using my information to contact me with communications about Amgen products which have been prescribed to me (for ex. adherence programs) and other patient support services.
Expiration, Right to Obtain a Copy and Right to Cancel
I understand that by signing this form, I authorize my Health Care Providers or others who might hold my health information to only release it to Amgen employees, as well as to its contractors and business partners, who are performing the services set forth in this Authorization. I also understand I am authorizing my personal information, including my personal health information, to be used for the purposes described above. I understand and agree that by checking the “I Agree” button below, I am authorizing those who rely on this Authorization to release my personal health information for the earlier of five (5) years or until my participation in the program ends through my cancellation, unless a shorter time period is required by state law.
I understand that I can obtain a copy of this Authorization or cancel this Authorization at any time by calling Amgen at 1-844-REPATHA (1-844-737-2842) or by writing to Amgen, PO Box 781046, Indianapolis, IN 46278-8046. If I cancel my consent, I will no longer qualify for the services described. I also understand that if a Health Care Provider is disclosing my personal health information to Amgen on an authorized on-going basis, my cancellation with Amgen will be effective with respect to any such Health Care Providers as soon as they receive notice of my cancellation.
No Effect on Treatment
I understand I do not have to sign this Authorization and that my enrollment in any of the services and/or programs described above is entirely voluntary. I understand that Amgen, as well as Health Care Providers, cannot require me, as a condition of having access to medications, prescription drugs, treatment or other care, to sign this Authorization. Federal Law (including HIPAA) requires a signed authorization in order for Amgen to collect this information from my Health Care Providers. I understand I cannot participate in the listed services and/or programs without signing this Authorization or an equivalent authorization with my Health Care Providers.
Information Received from Health Care Providers
I understand that once my personal health information has been disclosed to Amgen, federal privacy laws may no longer apply and protect it from further disclosure. Amgen agrees, however, to protect my personal health information by only using and disclosing it as stated in the Authorization or as otherwise allowed or required by law. I understand that Amgen does not and will not sell or rent my information to marketing companies or mailing list brokers.
Authorization to Contact
I understand and consent to Amgen contacting me using the contact information provided in this form to enroll me in, operate, and administer Amgen patient support services and/or programs as described above other than promotional communications by telephone or SMS/text (which I can separately opt-in when I provide my phone number). I understand that the operation and administration of certain of these services and/or programs may require that Amgen contact me by telephone or SMS/text.
I give Amgen permission to contact me by email, phone, mail, and/or SMS/text message for the purposes detailed in the Privacy Notice above, and to provide me with informational and marketing communications in the future.
By checking the “I Agree” box, I am electronically signing this form and indicating I am at least 18 years old and authorize Amgen and its contractors to use and disclose my personal information for the purposes described above.
In addition to my prior consent to enroll into the RepathaReady® patient support program, I am also agreeing, by checking this box, to Amgen calling and texting me at the phone number(s) I have provided with promotional communications relating to Amgen products and services and/or my condition or treatment. Amgen may use automatic dialing machines or artificial or prerecorded messages to contact me and may leave a voicemail or SMS/text message (standard text messaging rates may apply). I understand that I am not required to provide this consent as a condition of purchasing any goods or services.
Repatha® Copay Card eligibility
Please answer the questions below to see if you are eligible for the
Repatha® Copay Card.
Are you a resident of one of the 50 United States or Puerto Rico?
Do you have commercial or private healthcare insurance?
Are you enrolled in a health plan purchased through the federal Health Insurance Marketplace at healthcare.gov, or a State Exchange such as Covered California or the NY State of Health?
Is your Repatha® prescription paid for in whole or in part by i) any federal government-funded healthcare program, such as Medicare Part B or Part D, Medicare Advantage, Medicaid, Medigap, Veterans Affairs (VA), the Department of Defense (DOD), or TRICARE; ii) any similar state-funded program such as a state pharmacy assistance program?
The Repatha® Copay Card is ONLY valid for patients with commercial or private insurance whose Repatha® is NOT paid for in whole or in part by any federal-, state-, or government-funded healthcare program. If at any time you begin receiving Repatha® prescription drug coverage under any such federal-, state-, or government-funded healthcare program, you will no longer be eligible to participate in the Repatha® Copay Card program and you may no longer use this card. Do you agree with this statement?
Do you already have a card to activate?
We’re having a problem processing your request
We’re sorry, there was an error processing your request. Please call 1-844-REPATHA (1-844-737-2842) to complete your registration.
We’re having a problem processing your copay card request
We’re sorry, we’re having an error processing your request. Please call 1-844-REPATHA (1-844-737-2842) to complete your copay sign-up.
Thank you for registering for RepathaReady®
You've successfully registered for the following services:
Repatha® Email Updates
Keep an eye on your email and mailbox for more from Repatha®, including device options and demonstration videos, specialty pharmacy information, and tips to help you stay on track throughout your treatment.
Repatha® Copay Card Enrollment
You’ve successfully enrolled in the Repatha® Copay Card program. Your Repatha® Copay Card should arrive within 7 days. Until then, you can print and use this temporary card.Print Card
Repatha® Copay Card Activation
You’ve successfully activated your Repatha® Copay Card. You can now use your card at the pharmacy when you fill your prescription.
Sharps Needle Disposal Program
Your free needle disposal container will be mailed to the address you provided. With the Repatha® Sharps Mail-Back Service, you can recycle your used needles safely, conveniently, and at no cost to you.
You're all set to receive your requested Repatha® reminders. If you would like to change your reminders, or if you have any questions, please call 1-844-REPATHA (1-844-737-2842) for assistance.
You’re already enrolled in the Repatha® Copay Program
It looks like you already have a Repatha® Copay Card.
Click here to replace your copay card, or call 1-844-REPATHA (1-844-737-2842) to request one.
We’re sorry. It looks like you are not eligible for the Repatha® Copay Card.
Call 1-844-REPATHA (1-844-737-2842), to speak with a counselor to help you understand your benefits and determine which plans may be best for you.
Get extra support from RepathaReady®
Be sure to take advantage of everything the RepathaReady® program offers. From nurse support to insurance specialists ready to help you with financial assistance, the RepathaReady® program is here to help support you.
Get the support you need.
Call 1-844-REPATHA (1-844-737-2842), 9AM–11PM Eastern Time, 7 days a week for answers to your questions.
We’re sorry. It looks like you are not eligible for the Repatha® Copay Card.
If you have questions about your eligibility, please call 1-844-REPATHA (1-844-737-2842) to speak with a counselor to help determine your next steps, or you can review your eligibility answers.Continue my registration
Your Repatha® Copay Card can’t be activated
Either the card number you entered is invalid or your card has already been activated. But don’t worry—you can get a new copay card instead.Re-enter card numbers Get a new card instead
Amgen’s Repatha® Reminders mobile Short Message Service (SMS) program runs on the short code 72328. Amgen will not charge you to use this Service; however your Wireless Service Provider may charge for sending and/or receiving messages and for air-time.
- Amgen provides SMS health alerts and medication reminders as Repatha® Reminders (collectively, the ‘Service’). Please note that to process your requests for this Service, you may be charged a fee to send and receive messages based on the terms of your wireless service agreement. All charges are billed by and payable to your Wireless Service Provider. Check with your Wireless Service Provider if you have questions about your wireless service plan.
- Amgen will not be liable for any delays in the receipt of any SMS messages as delivery is subject to effective transmission from your Wireless Service Provider.
- This Service is available on the following carriers: AT&T, Verizon Wireless, Sprint, Virgin Mobile, Boost, T-Mobile, MetroPCS, U.S. Cellular, Cricket Wireless, Google Voice, nTelos, Alaska Communications Systems (ACS), bandwidth.com (includes Republic Wireless), Bluegrass Cellular, Boost-CDMA, C Spire Wireless (Cellular South), CableVision, Carolina West Wireless, CellCom, Cellular One of N.E. Arizona, Chariton Valley Cellular, Chat Mobility, Cleartalk (Flat Wireless), Copper Valley Telecom, DTC Wireless, Duet Wireless, East Kentucky Network (Appalachian Wireless), ECIT/Cellular One of East Central Illinois, GCI Communications, Illinois Valley Cellular, Inland Cellular, IWireless, Leaco Rural Telephone Cooperative, Limitless Mobile, Mid-Rivers Communications, Mobi PCS, MobileNation/SI Wireless, MTA Wireless/Matanuska Kenai, MTPCS Cellular One (Cellone Nation), Nemont US UMTS, Nex Tech Communications, Northwest Missouri Cellular, Panhandle Wireless, Pine Cellular, Pioneer Cellular, Plateau Wireless, Rural Independent Network Alliance (RINA), Sagebrush, SouthernLINC, SRT Communications, Thumb Cellular, TracFone, Union Telephone, United Wireless, Viaero Wireless, and West Central Wireless. T-Mobile is not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
- For additional questions, please call 1-844-737-2842.
Visit Repatha.com or call 1-844-737-2842 to subscribe to Repatha® Reminders SMS health alerts and medication reminders. You will receive a maximum of 4 messages per month. Text HELP to 72328 for help, STOP to 72328 to cancel. Message and Data Rates May Apply.
TO OPT-IN TO REPATHA® REMINDERS OR RECEIVE SUBSCRIPTION MESSAGES:
Visit Repatha.com or call 1-844-737-2842 to enroll. Provide the required information including your mobile phone number. You will receive an opt-in request from 72328 to your mobile phone number. Follow the texting prompts to complete your subscription.
EXAMPLE RESPONSE FROM 72328:
Repatha(R) (evolocumab): Reminders to take & to refill Repatha(R) will be sent based on your schedule (2-4 msgs/mo). To update your schedule call 1-844-737-2842.
TO STOP (OPT-OUT OF) THE SERVICE ON 72328:
You can cancel receipt of all SMS messages from 72328 by replying to any Service message, or sending ‘STOP‘, ‘END‘, ‘QUIT‘, ‘UNSUBSCRIBE‘, or ‘CANCEL‘ to 72328.
EXAMPLE STOP MESSAGE:
Repatha(R) (evolocumab): You will no longer receive text msgs from the Repatha(R) reminder program or 72328. For information about Repatha, visit Repatha.com.
TO GET HELP ON THE SERVICE ON 72328:
You can get HELP, by replying to any Service message, or sending ‘HELP’ to 72328. You can also call 1-844-737-2842 for more information.
EXAMPLE HELP MESSAGE:
Repatha(R) (evolocumab): For questions on the Repatha(R) reminder program or to update your schedule call 1-844-737-2842 from 9AM–11PM EST.