RepathaReady® Text Message Reminder
Once enrolled in RepathaReady®—the Repatha® Patient Support Program, you can sign up for helpful medication reminders. These reminders can be delivered through email or text message. You can choose to receive reminders for prescription refills, reminders that it’s time to take Repatha®, or both.
Enrollment and Getting Started:
At this time, enrollment for the text medication reminder program can only be completed online at Repatha.com.
Within the medication reminder program registration section on Repatha.com, specific to the text message option, you will be asked to provide the following information:
- Cell Phone number—This is the number where you would like the medication reminders to be delivered
- Time Zone—This is important to provide so the text messages are delivered at an appropriate time of day
At the time of registration, you can also view the Mobile Terms & Conditions, which is also included on this page.
Once you enroll in RepathaReady® and choose to receive medication reminders, specific to the text medication reminder program option, you will receive a welcome text message from 72328 confirming your desire to enroll in the Repatha® medication text reminder program. You will need to reply ‘YES’ to confirm enrollment. Should you not confirm enrollment, you will not be enrolled in receiving text medication reminders for Repatha®. See below for message example:
Depending upon the provided information on how often you take Repatha®, and how often you refill your Repatha® prescription, text medication reminders will be sent based on that timing and the date provided as to when you want to receive your first reminder. For example:
- You select: Taking Repatha® every 2 weeks + first dose reminder: June 1 = First dose reminder text will be sent to you June 1 and every 14 days thereafter.
- You select: Refilling Repatha® every 30 days + first refill reminder: June 1 = First refill reminder text will be sent to you June 1 and every 30 days thereafter.
How Many Text Messages Will I Receive?
The amount of text medication reminders received will vary per month based on your registration preference. On average, you may receive 2-4 messages per month.
You can opt out of the RepathaReady® medication reminder program at any time by calling 1-844-REPATHA (1-844-737-2842).
Should you have any questions about Repatha® or the RepathaReady® Patient Support Program, please do not reply to any text message sent to you through the reminder program, as responses are not monitored. Instead, please call 1-844-REPATHA (1-844-737-2842) and a helpful RepathaReady® representative can help assist you.
Amgen’s Repatha® Reminders mobile Short Message Service (SMS) program runs on the short code 72328. Amgen will not charge you to use this Service, however your Wireless Service Provider may charge for sending and/or receiving messages and for airtime.
- Amgen provides SMS health alerts and medication reminders as Repatha® Reminders (collectively, the ‘Service’). Please note that to process your requests for this Service, you may be charged a fee to send and receive messages based on the terms of your wireless service agreement. All charges are billed by and payable to your Wireless Service Provider. Check with your Wireless Service Provider if you have questions about your wireless service plan.
- Amgen will not be liable for any delays in the receipt of any SMS messages as delivery is subject to effective transmission from your Wireless Service Provider.
- This Service is available on the following carriers: AT&T, Verizon Wireless, Sprint, Virgin Mobile, Boost, T-Mobile, MetroPCS, U.S. Cellular, Cricket Wireless, Google Voice, nTelos, Alaska Communications Systems (ACS), bandwidth.com (includes Republic Wireless), Bluegrass Cellular, Boost-CDMA, C Spire Wireless (Cellular South), CableVision, Carolina West Wireless, CellCom, Cellular One of N.E. Arizona, Chariton Valley Cellular, Chat Mobility, Cleartalk (Flat Wireless), Copper Valley Telecom, DTC Wireless, Duet Wireless, East Kentucky Network (Appalachian Wireless), ECIT/Cellular One of East Central Illinois, GCI Communications, Illinois Valley Cellular, Inland Cellular, IWireless, Leaco Rural Telephone Cooperative, Limitless Mobile, Mid-Rivers Communications, Mobi PCS, MobileNation/SI Wireless, MTA Wireless/Matanuska Kenai, MTPCS Cellular One (Cellone Nation), Nemont US UMTS, Nex Tech Communications, Northwest Missouri Cellular, Panhandle Wireless, Pine Cellular, Pioneer Cellular, Plateau Wireless, Rural Independent Network Alliance (RINA), Sagebrush, SouthernLINC, SRT Communications, Thumb Cellular, TracFone, Union Telephone, United Wireless, Viaero Wireless, and West Central Wireless. T-Mobile is not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
- For additional questions, please call 1-844-737-2842.
Visit Repatha.com or call 1-844-737-2842 to subscribe to Repatha® Reminders SMS health alerts and medication reminders. You will receive a maximum of 4 messages per month. Text HELP to 72328 for help, STOP to 72328 to cancel. Message and Data Rates May Apply.
TO OPT-IN TO REPATHA® REMINDERS OR RECEIVE SUBSCRIPTION MESSAGES:
Visit Repatha.com or call 1-844-737-2842 to enroll. Provide the required information including your mobile phone number. You will receive an opt-in request from 72328 to your mobile phone number. Follow the texting prompts to complete your subscription.
EXAMPLE RESPONSE FROM 72328:
Repatha(R) (evolocumab): Reminders to take & to refill Repatha(R) will be sent based on your schedule (2-4 msgs/mo). To update your schedule call 1-844-737-2842.
TO STOP (OPT-OUT OF) THE SERVICE ON 72328:
You can cancel receipt of all SMS messages from 72328 by replying to any Service message, or sending ‘STOP‘, ‘END‘, ‘QUIT‘, ‘UNSUBSCRIBE‘, or ‘CANCEL‘ to 72328.
EXAMPLE STOP MESSAGE:
Repatha(R) (evolocumab): You will no longer receive text msgs from the Repatha(R) reminder program or 72328. For information about Repatha, visit Repatha.com.
TO GET HELP ON THE SERVICE ON 72328:
You can get HELP, by replying to any Service message, or sending ‘HELP’ to 72328. You can also call 1-844-737-2842 for more information.
EXAMPLE HELP MESSAGE:
Repatha(R) (evolocumab): For questions on the Repatha(R) reminder program or to update your schedule call 1-844-737-2842 from 9AM–11PM EST.