If you have heart disease and still struggle with high LDL bad cholesterol, your risk of a heart attack or stroke is real. Repatha® can help.
In adults with heart disease
Repatha® is a groundbreaking treatment that reduces your risk of having a heart attack or stroke for real. Repatha® is proven to:
- Dramatically lower your LDL bad cholesterol
- Significantly drop your risk of having a devastating heart attack or stroke
- Reduce the need for a stent or open-heart bypass surgery
Repatha® is different than a statin:
- It's taken differently—by self-injection once a month or once every two weeks
- It works differently—Repatha® increases your body's own natural ability to help get rid of LDL bad cholesterol from the blood
Talk to your doctor today about how Repatha® can help you.
Are you at risk of heart
attack or stroke?
High LDL bad cholesterol can leave you at risk of having a heart attack or stroke. If your LDL numbers are still too high, talk to your doctor about Repatha®.Download talking points
Already on Repatha®?
Sign up for the Repatha® Copay Card, get injection support, speak to insurance counselors, and more with RepathaReady®.Register today